List of site attributes for a prospective site, breakdown of how they impact the Zeustimate, and a Google satellite image of the location
Use this report when you
- would like a dollar-amount comparison of how Site Attribute changes — whether made manually or via choosing an attribute template — impact the overall Zeustimate,
- want a snapshot of attribute values assigned to the selected site for comparison against previous attribute adjustments, or
- need a simple list of all the attributes built into the project.
Tip: We recommend using Proposed Sites for this comparison.
What's included in this report:
- An alphabetical listing of the attributes
- The expected ZTM impact for each attribute
- At the top of the report: The report name, the subject site address, and the project name
How to generate this report:
- Select a site.
For a single site:
— Click a pin on the map or enter the address into the search bar to navigate to the site. This will open the Zeustimate panel.
— Click the Report icon in the Zeustimate panel to enter the Reporting Wizard.
For multiple sites (up to 10):
— For pins in close proximity, use the lasso tool.
— For multiple Consideration Sites, use the bolt list, which is to the right of the search bar.
— For pins in different geographic areas, use the multi select technique. Alternatively, hold Shift and Left Click on sites from the map to multi select.
- Select the SiteAttribute SitePak report in the Reporting Wizard.
- Name the report and view it.