One-page report with a basic map view of the subject site and the five closest Mature Sites
Use this report when you
- would like a feel for where other locations are in relationship to the Subject Site,
- need your closest Existing Sites mapped, or
- want a list of those nearby locations.
Tip: For this comparison you can also use Proposed or Existing site types.
What's included in this report:
- The Mature Sites' name, address, revenue, and distance from the Subject Site
- At the top of the report: The Subject Site name and address, along with the project name
Note: The icon that precedes the Subject Site information indicates the site type you’ve selected.
How to generate this report:
- Select a site.
For a single site:
— Click a pin on the map or enter the address into the search bar to navigate to the site. This will open the Zeustimate panel.
— Click the Report icon in the Zeustimate panel to enter the Reporting Wizard.
For multiple sites:
— For pins in close proximity, use the lasso tool.
— For pins in different geographic areas, use the pinning technique.
— For multiple Consideration Sites, use the bolt list, which is to the right of the search bar.
- Select the Nearest Sites SitePak report in the Reporting Wizard
- Name and view the report.