See all the new features included in our December 2021 release
Site types 🆕
Site types allow you to easily see and update the status of a site on the map.
- Locations/Blue stars have been renamed Existing Sites, which include the following types: Mature, New, Closed, and Closed Temp.
- Bolts have been renamed Proposed Sites, which include the following types: Consideration, Letter of Intent, Approved, Rejected, In Development, Trade Area Seeds, and Dead Deal.
- Layer Locations have been renamed Layer Sites.
If you don’t select a site type for an Existing or Proposed Site, it will be set to the default type. You can choose a site type using the Import/Export feature or change it in the platform.
The Site Panel replaced with the more powerful Project Sites 💥
The Site Panel has been replaced with Project Sites, where you can:
- Easily filter your site list by custom revenue ranges, site types, and mobile data status
- Edit attributes, revenues, and site types while still viewing the whole map
- Use the Change Site Type Panel to remove a site or change the site type
- Use the Site Attributes Panel to edit actual values that affect your model or test what-if scenarios, seeing how attribute changes would affect a store’s revenue projection
- We've moved the editing of Site Attributes out of the cramped space of the Z-panel, and into a larger area for viewing, and filtering
- Create attribute templates to quickly apply a group of preset attributes to sites
- Use the Revenues Panel to adjust revenue and sub-revenue values
- Each new panel has the ability to navigate you to that site on the map and open the Z-panel for more site details and functions
Tip: Access Project Sites through the Main Menu at the top-left corner of your screen.
Updated reports 💥
- We’ve refined the icons, fonts, and maps in reports to make them more visually appealing and easier to read.
- All reports now include the updated site types described above for more detailed insights into your portfolio and site-selection research.
- We’ve implemented solutions to ensure reports can be successfully exported as PDF files with correct formatting.